Having 10 recruitables slots would be awesome

Hi, I really like making custom characters and combining them in experiemental groups, so having the hero plus 8 more is really nice. However there are 11 classes, so I can only do customs for 9 out of the 11 possibilities, and I would love to be able to make one custom character for all classes.

So request, please make it possible to have 10 recruitables total instead of 8, this way between the hero and 10 recruitables I'll have all classes and have even more fun!

• Like 4

Don't think  I understand what you are saying.  You can make as many custom/hired adventurers as you want or can afford.  The party size is limited to a total of six characters.  You do not lose the party members when you switch them around.   I usually end up with all the pre-made companions and three or four hired adventurers.

• Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

You can only have a grand total of 8 custom/hired adventurers, no more. I'd like to have 10 or 11 so I can hire an adventurer for all classes (10 would be ok because hero is an adventurer).

Was wondering what the limit was, but was never sure. I haven't run into it during this play through, but I may in the future. What you suggest sounds perfect, just a small bump to allow for 1 of each class without bogging down memory or whatever blocker makes the limit necessary in the first place.

You can only have a grand total of 8 custom/hired adventurers, no more. I'd like to have 10 or 11 so I can hire an adventurer for all classes (10 would be ok because hero is an adventurer).

I have 12.

^12 hired adventurers or 12 total companions?
(You can hire the 8 available premade companions (Eder etc), plus 8 hired adventurers from the adventurers' hall)

• Like 2

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Is there a console function that lets you change the companion party limit?

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.