[1.05] Cipher/Wizard main character's endurance

retrograd

Question

Patch 1.05 notes state that wizard and cipher's base endurance has been raised from 30 to 36, and per level from 10 to 12.

After patch i dismissed and re-added to the party lvl4 Aloth and his endurance was raised from 60 to 72[=36+3*12], which is correct. 

Newly hired lvl4 Grieving Mother has correct endurance 77[=(36+3*12)*1.06] as she has CON 12.

But my lvl4 cipher protagonist with CON 10 still has only 60 endurance and after level-up he gains only 10 more, not 12.

As i can't dismiss and re-added main character I don't know how to fix it.

4 answers to this question

Can confirm this bug. If I load my 1.04 savegame with a full custom party, my main mage and my custom cypher both have the old endurance and health values. If I use party management to remove the custom cypher, then re-add it, it now has the new endurance and health, but my main mage still has the old endurance and health

Same...Aloth now l.5 has his endurance at 84 (36+12*4) and health at 336, while my main character (also a wizard l.5), with Con. 4 and a -18% penalty is still at endurance 58 and Health 187...which unless I'm calculating this wrong, it should be a quite a bit higher with the new specs (at least endurance at around 68 and health above 200)

I found a solution that sucks. If you install IEMOD and use the ChangeClass command to remake your hero wizard as a new wizard it will then end up having the correct endurance and health. But it will lose all scribed spells. So then have to use the AddAbility command to re-add all lost spells.