Where's Kurren in Def Bay? Rogue Knight quest

Hi, I have to take an affidavit to Kurren in Defiance Bay, but I've been running around elsewhere (Raedric, Endless Paths), can't find him now to progress the quest.  If I go back to Osric, he essentially wants the outcome of meeting Kurren, i can't ask where he is.  The one mention of Kurren in this forum doesn't indicate his location.  Thanks.

Thanks, my party is close to there.  (Later.)  No, no sign of him in or near Admeth's Den, I've searched almost all of Copperlane without success.  Must be on holiday.

Edited by Genghis Cunn

• 1 month later...

I was looking for this topic. Either I missed the hint of where to look for Kurren or it is not there. I have found affidavit but journal does not tell about a place where to look at. Probably Penhelm can somehow mention it in conversation but I did not want to scare him off (hello Theorems of Pandgram failing the quest during talk with Grimda) by making accusations to early (quest specifically talks about finding leverage first).

So maybe there is a place for improvement to make Kurren's location more clear?

Kurren is a member of Dunryd Row, the cipher "police" of Defiance Bay.

Their headquarters are in Brackenbury, in a building called Hadret's House.

Kurren is inside that building.

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus