Feature Request : Deleting or Changing Enchantments

Skysect

Question

After a long play I thought that feature will be nice . Maybe we did some wrong decisions with thats , gave wrong stats or wrong elements or wrong enemy types . Or you know enchantment points are limited maybe we need to delete some others for base weapon upgrade . If that feature will be add in future that will be really nice :)

• Like 3

8 answers to this question

Hey Skysect!

That is a fantastic suggestion as I always wanted it in myself. I will add a suggestion to the designers. 

Cheers!

Thanks finally someone from development team heard me :p

Edited by Skysect

I concur this needs to be in the next patch. It's a feature frequently requested on Reddit, Steam, and right here on Obsidian forums.

Here's why I think it should be in the game:

1) We now have character retraining from 2.0 beta. And that makes the demand for re-enchanting even more urgent. For instance, my level 12 spell caster originally had Scion of Flame, but I retrained him/her to be shock / freeze / corrode-focused instead. But now I'm stuck with a flame-lash weapon. I can't get an identical unique weapon anywhere in the game. I ended up going back all the way to level 6 before I enchanted my weapon any way. So what's the point of retraining any way then?

2) Also, with the slaying enchantments it would be useful to override them. If I expect to be going into a dungeon full of vessels. then I'm enchant my weapons to be vessel slaying. With the next dungeon I'll reapply something else. That would actually make slaying properties much more useful, rather than a filler of anvil slots.

3) Same with the elemental damages, they can just be overridden once a new enchantment in the same category is re-applied. It seems a simple enough feature that shouldn't take up much resources at all (correct me if I'm wrong on this one. I'm not a programmer).

Edited by LaSpeakeasi

If they do include a way to remove enchantments on weapons and armors I hope they charge a significant amount of copper to do so.

I hope they don't. That would be incredibly annoying and subvert the whole purpose.

Subvert the purpose of abusing the game by constantly changing the enchantments on weapons and armors to give you an edge at every occasions with little to no cost? This is why I hope they charge a significant amount of copper.

• Like 1