Tome of Battle in Pathfinder

The group I play with has some people interested in Martial Adpets. Does anyone know if there is a Pathfinder adaptation of these classes or if introducing weeaboo fightan magic is possible to do in Pathfinder without much trouble?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

No the ninja is more weeabo stealth magic. The group has one person who wants to do the swordsage and another who wants to do warblade.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah it's actually pretty easy from what I understand. Though it summons images in many GMs minds of build mentality ****s who couldn't tell you who their character is or what they do. So be sure to talk it over with your GM.

It's good to criticize things you love.

I am the GM.

Dreamscarred Press has Path of War, but unlike Psionics they couldn't do a straight adoption so it's in the same spirit of ToB but it doesn't have the same classes and manoeuvres.

PS. small warning, the game gets a bit more deadly at the lower levels ... and adepts share some of the same problem as psionics, it's easier to be effective. This makes it a bit more powerful in the hands of people who wouldn't ever build a wizard which actually plays to the strengths of the class.

Edited by LeonKowalski

• 1 month later...

Tome of battle can be very OP, though less so in PF than it was in 3.5 so keep a close eye on their character builds, especially the Crusader. Crusader with the right load-out can sac turn attempts(Pos eng burst now) in order to re-pull use abilities, pair that with the ability that let's you choose someone else to take an immediate action, means that your strats against the party can be turned upside like nothing. A buddy of mine and myself played two Crusaders who used these abilities back to back to spam free turns for ourselves/allies. With a couple extra Cleric levels under our belts we had plenty of turn attempts to fuel the re-pulls of the immediate action ability. It got really cheezy really fast lol.