well very first:

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask ... but i feel just more uncomfortable to ask in the technical forum!

So if it's the wrong place don't put me on knees ;)

Well what happend:

I play with an all selfmade party and onlöy bring the npc's forth to discuss things with them to level them and ofc to outfit them (No one should be naked at least)

and in this process i somehow lost the Cleric you found at the Stone Statue south of Gilded Vale

i can't reteam him ... he isn't also standing around at his original spot nor in my Stronghold or any other inn - any idea where i can search for him ?

the Quest with him is still active

Sincerely

Edo

Did you tell Durance to leave your party? If you do, he'll be gone forever.

i think i did so .... makes sense to me!

Is he important to finish the game ... Better restart then *sniffs sadly*

THANKS FOR HELP AND ALL!

• 2 weeks later...

It is best to remove the companions and your created hirelings when at the stronghold.  They remain there and can be put back in the party as often as you want.  You can use the party management button on the stronghold interface or do so when leaving Caed Nua.

It is best to remove the companions and your created hirelings when at the stronghold. They remain there and can be put back in the party as often as you want. You can use the party management button on the stronghold interface or do so when leaving Caed Nua.

You can also add and remove party members at any of the inns.