Hey guys I am thinking up a Damage oriented Paladin (I know right?) for my next play through.  Currently the custom one I built in my Party is freakin good and as the PC it would be even better cause of Faith and Conviction improving... Question.  I am only level 4 with this custom paladin so I don't know the answer to this yet.  I read the wiki and from what I understand Zealous Focus and Sworn Enemy will not stack correct?  How about the buff from Liberating Exhortation that Darcozzi get? (+20 accuracy to whoever has the buff)...I was thinking maybe you could really burst something with Zealous Focus, Sworn Enemy and the Darcozzi buff...if they don't stack what happens? the weakest get suppressed.

Have gun will travel.

ZF/ZE do no stack with general accuracy/DT buffs like priest's bless and armor of faith..If they did, there wouldn't be as much of a ****storm around paladins being redundant. Inspiring liberation is +10, not +20, but it stacks with itself and with everything else, meaning 2 casts on 1 target = +20. This is probably a bug, I've reported this one (the stacks with itself part) along with some other but no reply so far. Sworn Enemy is a unique buff, so it stacks with everything too (but not with itself), but it's not that useful as it only improves paladin's accuracy, and even with it paladin is nowhere near being the best (or even good) damage dealer in a party.

So, ZF, Inspiring and Sworn Enemy will all stack. But ZF is will not stack by other common accuracy buffs and Sworn Enemy as I said is paladin only.

Edited by MadDemiurg
  • Like 1

Ya I won't argue that. I am playing on hard and have a 2handed Paladin and feel like the damage is OK. She does have the hardest single target hit so far. Running a Cipher and a Wiz(aloth i know hes not optimized)as the other dps and yes the cipher is miles better but that's his job. Heavy hitter. And with the wayfarer talents for heals I think she's damn useful. Also can face tank 2 melee mobs and not die immediately. In case my other 2 tanks for some reason don't pick something up.

On the other hand although damn boring I think as tank they are very good. the fighter is better but he should be.  With the rez and haste buff/LOH/deflection command I think being a better tank would be too good. I literally fought the drake below the Keep and nullified him completely at level 4 (playing on hard not POTD...yet) with my Paladin tank as he was a non factor and couldn't touch me. Rest of the party mopped up the Xuip.

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.