Killing the caravan.

Without even trying - chanter (speed chant + phantoms)

Moderately difficult - monk, wizard (chill fog + arcane assaults), druid, cipher (antipathetic field)

Doable but difficult - fighter, paladin (use pike from a corner, get a caravaner attack you and kill tougher enemies in the 2nd row first using pike, then kill the caravaner )

Not sure - Barbarian (carnage kills the caravaner block strategy), rogue (bit too squishy with no aoe), ranger (using pike strategy and hiding a pet can work I guess), priest (level 1 spells are too weak for direct combat)

Edited by MadDemiurg
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

May be a bit much to necro this post, regardless I managed to cheese it even further by not taking any damage at all and making them unable to reach me while I was free to spear them to death. It entails abusing pathing bugs which allowed me to glitch into a spot where I was then unattackable (Near the horses) To do this I took Calista and placed her near the caravan. Made her attack one of the little guys then I immediately switched to my character (who is near the horses at this point) And continued to furiously click on the npc's calista was attacking. which made me run toward the wall followed by 4 of the bigger guys (Guards + Heodan + Odema) and from there I could safely spear them all (which left only the weak ones you can one shot back near calista) 

Btw if you are stuck in that spot and can't get out kill one of the horse's but for the trick to work originally all 3 horses must be alive or else they will path to you.