BUGs - Blood testament - Monk Gloves - Don't do RAW damage and randomly stop working at all after encounters

peddroelm

Question

- BUG they seem to stop working - need re-equipping after each encounter

- BUG they DON'T do RAW damage -  (will often add next to 0 damage vs POTD armored targets)

- they add 0.02 damage - 0.25 * target's base DR per wound . Maximum 20% lash damage .. 

- applies to Flagellant's path damage (similar to turning wheel & lightning strike lashes)

- NEW DISCOVERY -  MONKS ARE LIMITED TO MAXIMUM 10 WOUNDS (very very low value compared to what they could accumulate without limit ) .. I guess a balance decision that forces you to spend them and prevents uber Turning Wheel + Blood Testament damage from stacked constitution + heal monks and rooting pain from winning encounters vs swarm enemies without lifting a finger ..

Edited by peddroelm
  • Like 3

WPNTVf7.jpg

12 answers to this question

Hi there, 

In the future, please do not continually bump posts. For this issue I have gone ahead and added it to our database. It will be passed along to the relevant department for evaluation.

Thanks for your feedback. 

• Like 1

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Hi there, 

In the future, please do not continually bump posts. For this issue I have gone ahead and added it to our database. It will be passed along to the relevant department for evaluation.

Without bumping does this mean certain bugs/issues are never to be acknowledged to be quietly kept under the rug forever :(  Such a policy does not encourage players to report issues ..

Edited by peddroelm

WPNTVf7.jpg

Hi there,

Without bumping does this mean certain bugs/issues are never to be acknowledged to be quietly kept under the rug forever :( Such a policy does not encourage players to report issues ..

Didn't Derek already mentioned that your issue is acknowledged...give them a break. You may be a paying customer but the developers are humans too.

The speed at which they are pumping out patches and fixes are much, much more better than any of the more established companies out there.

Hello sapientNode,

I just tested this out in our current build to see if the gloves do not add raw damage, and the gloves do add raw damage. The damage is based on wounds, so if you don't have any wounds, the gloves wont provide additional damage. 

Thank you for your support. 

Edit: corrected sentence. 

• Like 1

I am not seeing the damage being applied. I reequipped the gloves before a fight, had ten wounds during combat, and still did not see any "Raw" damage in the breakdown of the hits delivered while under the effect of wounds..  I recalled this used to work in the older versions for my previous monk. 

Tested this day and confirmed to add raw damage.

At a mere 2% / wound and with very many better options around, it is a wonder people actually bother to put these on though -.-

Fix Glittering Gauntlets for 3.02 Release s'il vous please \o/

• Like 1