Witcher 3 - The women actually look like women.

Western women beauty standard vs Polish women beauty standard thread.

I visited Poland and there were many women there who met my Western beauty standard's approval.  I thought more than in the West, ironically.

• Like 1

That's fine, I got a refund for DAI. They lost $59.99.

Right now the people at Bioware are regretting every decision they made as they watch the success of Witcher 3 cast a vast shadow over little, itty, bitty DAI and all it's mannish, ugly women.  Skyrim completely destroyed DAI in sales, now Witcher 3 will completely destroy Inquisition in sales.

What does Skyrim & Witcher series have in common? Beautiful women and/or the ability to allow the creation of beautiful women.

It just goes to show, making women look like men and lecturing gamers on transgenderism hurts sales. 

HEY BIOWARE, don't give in to political correct LGBT and feminists. Go to Anita Sark and beg for your balls back, she keeps them in a jar on her shelf at her desk.

If Witcher 3 outsells DAI I doubt it'll have anything to do with how the women look.

• Like 5

Western women beauty standard vs Polish women beauty standard thread.

I visited Poland and there were many women there who met my Western beauty standard's approval.  I thought more than in the West, ironically.

Mate, you're new to this, ain't ya?

All females are as road dust on heels of mighty Putin. He that is simultaneously sexiest man AND woman alive.

But not in a gay way.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Devs can make ugly women (or whoever) if they want. What's the problem exactly?

Right now the people at Bioware are regretting every decision they made as they watch the success of Witcher 3 cast a vast shadow over little, itty, bitty DAI and all it's mannish, ugly women.  Skyrim completely destroyed DAI in sales, now Witcher 3 will completely destroy Inquisition in sales.

What does Skyrim & Witcher series have in common? Beautiful women and/or the ability to allow the creation of beautiful women.

It just goes to show, making women look like men and lecturing gamers on transgenderism hurts sales. 

HEY BIOWARE, don't give in to political correct LGBT and feminists. Go to Anita Sark and beg for your balls back, she keeps them in a jar on her shelf at her desk.

Every time you post this, another female model gets a masculine jawline.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

If Witcher 3 outsells DAI I doubt it'll have anything to do with how the women look.

Agreed.

It will have more to do with the superior storytelling and gameplay.

"It will have more to do with the superior storytelling and gameplay."

\

L0L 0L0L0L The only thing Twitcher series has goin' for it is B00BIES! That's it.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Agreed.

You bring up an interesting topic.

Would Witcher 3 still sell as well if it completely removed any trace of sexual appeal?

What do you guys think?  Also, you have an excellent username!  Leandra & Eleanor Cousland FTW :)

Edited by luzarius

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

Agreed.

Would Witcher 3 still sell as well if it completely removed any trace of sexual appeal?

What do you guys think? Also, you have an excellent username! Leandra & Eleanor Cousland FTW :)

Well personally, I didn't care too much about the sex and the women because I was busy enjoying the gameplay. Though I will admit that the attractiveness of the women is far superior to Disney Age Inquisition.

While I respected Cassandra as a person she isn't attractive to me. And Josephine has buck teeth, a horrible outfit and to top it all off is a politician.

There weren't really any stunning women, though Sera I found was cute in her own way. Morrigan was stunning though.

I don't really care about that, however. Disney Age Inquisition is boring. The combat is clunky and the side quests are garbage, if I wanted that I would just play one of the millions of generic Mmos out there.

Of course this is just my opinion, but I found Witcher 3 gameplay to be fun, addictive and engrossing. The eye candy is just an added bonus.

Agreed.

What do you guys think?  Also, you have an excellent username!  Leandra & Eleanor Cousland FTW :)

witcher2_06-600x337.jpg

Why they must do this cut? By my point of view Witcher 3 sexual appeal looks so realistic, i meant my everyday life looks the same - gorgeous women, lots of sex etc, Why cool hero of video-game must be a... pubertal virgin loser?

P.S. GTA series about same things - just realistic game about real life of real men.

Mr Luzarius, I urge you to travel to Crookback Bog in Velen, there one may meet real flowers of womanhood. A trio of sisters, daughters of Baba Yaga that famous beauty no doubt.

• Like 4

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

"The Witcher 3 is superior to Dragon Age Inquisition. More interesting world, better combat (neither is perfect here though), much better quests.."

No. DA3 is meh but T3 is a Twitcher game so it sucks HUGE no doubt about it.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I guess this thread really just confirms it. Luzianus and MILF Lover are two distinct aspects of the same gestalt.

There weren't really any stunning women [...] Morrigan was stunning though.

That's some mighty fine logic here, hard to find any arguments. :geek:

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I guess this thread really just confirms it. Luzianus and MILF Lover are two distinct aspects of the same gestalt.

Sarcasm?

Perhaps I should have worded that better.

"There weren't really any stunning women. Except Morrigan." Better now?

Sarcasm?

Perhaps I should have worded that better.

"There weren't really any stunning women. Except Morrigan." Better now?

I understood your point, you were referring to there attractiveness from a Romance perspective?

I have to think any character is attractive to Romance them...like Isabela and Viconia  :wub:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I checked out Witcher 3, the women actually look like women. You don't know how pleased I am. Bioware needs to learn from CDProjectRED. 

Let's compare:

Triss looks like a woman, Cassandra Pentaghast looks like a man.

Ciri is simply gorgeous, Sera looks like gollum.

Yennefer's beauty captures the imagination, Josephine's face is terrifying.

I don't know why, but the comment about Sera looking like Gollum cracks me up way more than it should.  Mainly because it's kind of true and I just noticed it my last time through.

• Like 3

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

How is the gameplay though?

How dare you ask something about gameplay in a thread about pixel boobs?

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

The Witcher 3 was a better game than DAI. World, story, quest twists, minigame, graphics, boobz... all the important things :D

Probably the most important is that it took me more than 150 hours and i wasn't bored by the end.

I checked out Witcher 3, the women actually look like women. You don't know how pleased I am. Bioware needs to learn from CDProjectRED. 

Let's compare:

Triss looks like a woman, Cassandra Pentaghast looks like a man.

Ciri is simply gorgeous, Sera looks like gollum.

Yennefer's beauty captures the imagination, Josephine's face is terrifying.

I don't know why, but the comment about Sera looking like Gollum cracks me up way more than it should.  Mainly because it's kind of true and I just noticed it my last time through.

But it´s true! lol And i even romanced her, but there are no other interesting options for a female Inq, at last how i played her. One of the many reasons, DA:I left me with a feeling of "meh, allright but still crap" :x

The discussion on WHY the main characters are better looking and animated shouldn´t even be one. THEY are the ****ing main characters ffs. You as a player are forced to look at them more often than you may like (or not :p ). Generally speaking they did a great job with everyone and everything, even random people to bring in diversity in a game that can still run on a ****y console. So thumbs up ;)

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives one."

Ah the internet, where obsessing over the looks of digital women is perfectly acceptable.   :thumbsup:

Gemma Atherton. San Diego Comic-Con. Didn't go cause she was getting hate mail saying she was not as pretty as her video game counterpart.

Guess Cassandra's VA wouldn't have that problem. :p

(In all seriousness though, I thought Cassandra's was one of the better crafted faces in DA3, female or otherwise. The face sculpting in the game is ....variable, so that's no small thing.)

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Guess Cassandra's VA wouldn't have that problem. :p

(In all seriousness though, I thought Cassandra's was one of the better crafted faces in DA3, female or otherwise. The face sculpting in the game is ....variable, so that's no small thing.)

She was also one of the few characters that were sufficiently fleshed out instead of gimmicky or downright silly like Sera or Iron Bull. I don't know what Bioware did with that game, I mean I still liked it enough to play for almost 150 hours but it feels as if it was developed by a team of interns with a little supervision by seniors.

Animations, character design, parts of the writing, quests, none of that were really up to par, not even when compared to DA2, of all things. It's baffling, and also a little annoying because the potential was there. It can be seen in Jaws of Hakkon, for instance. How typically EA to sell the best content as DLC. Javik anyone? Pfff.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.