Idea:

Moon Godlike 

18/19/19/3/4/15

Have your Cipher learn Pain Block + Pain Link.

You would also need a Healer (Druid/Priest) and a second Tank once your Barbarian dies.

Tactic:

Send you Barbarian into the monsters cast Pain Link and heals on him, 1/4 of every damage he takes is applied on all the monsters in range. If you think he is near dead, cast Pain Block, heal him up and start over.

Result:

Lets assume he has 400 Endurance with buffs, you heal another 200 and there are 10 monsters... that would make him deal 1500 Damage through the link + whatever his Carnage does. 

I dont think there is another class or even combo that can deal 2000 damage that quickly^^

(Its all theory, I will test it but so far havent)

4 int on a Barbarian is a bad build by default, if you ask me. If you don't (ab)use the Carnage mechanic... why are you even playing a Barbarian?

Carnage works regardless, just smaller radius which btw has no indicator as far as I know and since it does damage around target often its matter of positioning rather than radius. I would say dumping Int is hard call but its not gamebreaking. Depends where the points go instead and build specifics.

The Idea was to deal the majority of the damage via Pain Link. MadDemiurg was right anyway it is too much preparation and leaves you with a 5 man group... not worth it.

Would be great in lower levels, but you dont have Pain Link then, when you get Pain Link all the Wizards, Druids, Priests have so much great AOE with enough Accuracy to hit PotD monsters, that you do not need a complicated Barbarian combo to do it.