Is it possible to absorb the souls in Heritage Hill without getting the Cruel or Deceptive dispositions? If so, how? I'd appreciate +1 Mig, but not at the cost of these dispositions on my character sheet.

Well if being considered cruel and deceptive is stopping you from eating other people souls for more personal power then I guess you don´t deserve that power.

• Like 2

The benefit is hardly something to muddle over. A +1 to Might and a small increase to Endurance are a pittance, easily trumped by a good meal. 

But you can have that benefit and a good meal and be even more powerful.  :devil:

If it bothers you to get "Cruelty 1", don't get the talent.

Well, Cruelty 1 *and* the machine is not destroyed. Bit of a downer on the last part. Bad enough we have to feed someone to that zombie guy on top of the tower...

Well, Cruelty 1 *and* the machine is not destroyed. Bit of a downer on the last part. Bad enough we have to feed someone to that zombie guy on top of the tower...

For RP purposes, especially if you're playing as a goody two-shoes, I suggest not getting it. You don't want to see the ending slide for Heritage Hill lol.

As for me, I took the talent for the +1 Might. I wanted to get another +1 Might from the Blood Pool sacrifice but I couldnt lol.

well look at it 

Well look at the bright side, you can always use it at later date to eat more souls.