KOTOR 2 at E3

It will take a while i guess, maybe tomorrow night perhaps. Depends on how fast the info leaks from gamespot complete or ign insider and such.

I do hope that they reveal which planets that you're going to visit, some more character info, trailer and some in-game footage. Wouldn't be to much to ask, would it?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

...This one says thirteen? o__o

mine said 5 hmmm

do u think that this may be a code that shows in how many hours of country time this will happen? i mean it's pretty easy to program this

i check if u can set setting in ur profile about GMT times but i found nothing

maybe it's the code :S it seems to strange though ;)

I m GMT +2 dunno about u if u wanna verify this :)

E3 starts in 3 and half hours...

(from clock www.gamespot.com top right hand corner)

E3 Starts In: 00:13:50:01 according to gamespot

EDIT: but alot of stuff happens today, so their coverage starts today. Stuff like big nintendo and sony press conferences.

The offical Sith lords site will probably take a while to be launched. If I remember correctly the first KOTOR offical site was launched about 4 or 5 months before the game came out...it might be a while yet for the Sith lords site to be launched....maybe by the end of summer? :lol:

The offical Sith lords site will probably take a while to be launched. If I remember correctly the first KOTOR offical site was launched about 4 or 5 months before the game came out...it might be a while yet for the Sith lords site to be launched....maybe by the end of summer? :(

So far the releases have indicated that they expect it out in February of 2005. I honestly don't know what B.I.S.'s release estimates are like. (Perhaps someone who followed the development of some of their earlier games could help me out here?) However, it is possible they have an internal goal of Christmas 2004. The Ferbruary date might just be there to keep whiny fan-boys (like us) off their backs if the unforseen happens and they miss their target. This is all pretty speculative, but I think it's safe to say that the "end of summer" is right out.

From a business POV, christmas is ofcourse the best date for a release. But i don't want to experience another DX:IW fiasco again, it should be released when it's done, not when the commercial time of the year is at its peak.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy