Okay, this has probably been asked and answered already

BUT

When do the resting bonuses from inns end on resting out in the wild and when not.

Sometime the inn resting bonus remains after lots of rests in the wild and only changes when resting in the inn again, but sometimes it's gone after resting in the wild

Capture.jpg

It's *supposed*  to last only until your next rest - I've noticed in the latest patch (1.05) that it has, once for me, persisted after resting in the wild.  Didn't notice it doing that in 1.04.

Might be a bug.

Edited by Silent Winter

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Resting bonuses will last for a few days. Confirmed by devs.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

It's *supposed*  to last only until your next rest - I've noticed in the latest patch (1.05) that it has, once for me, persisted after resting in the wild.  Didn't notice it doing that in 1.04.

Might be a bug.

Opposite for me. Resting bonus only lasts until rest so far in 1.05, but in 1.04, it consistently lasted pretty much forever.

t50aJUd.jpg

Opposite for me. Resting bonus only lasts until rest so far in 1.05, but in 1.04, it consistently lasted pretty much forever.

It's totally irregular for me. Sometimes they seem to last forever, sometimes they're gone after the first field rest. The only factor I didn't check is time.

Resting bonuses will last for a few days. Confirmed by devs.

Oh - and here I was making strategic decisions about resting v. keeping bonuses :lol: (which I thought was the point of the not-encouraging-rest-spamming mechanic at play here).  I guess resting could take you over that time-limit, which is maybe what I've been noticing before.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

You still have to be strategic with resting. Travelling and non-inn resting will still run down the clock. I suspect that most of the people reporting inconsistent bonus durations are probably not considering one of those two of those factors (if not both).

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."