Hell, I don't know where to go for this BUUUUUUUUUUTTTT

Puuuullleeeeeeeaassee pullleeeaaaaasee someone make romance dlc packs?

I just got the convo with aloth being all concerned over me and I'M FREAKING IN LOVE.

So, a suggestion, 

Make dlc packs and sell them for like $10 each person and $35 for all of them. .. that IS if I get enough people on BOARD this thing.

And that way, the people that want to keep to their story CAN and the people that romance the ears off of a certain elf (cough) CAN. 

...plus.

YOU GUYS DENIED ME MY SAND ROMANCE DAMMIT D8 

(cough)

RESUME.

So reply if you'd be up for it!

• Like 7

Aloth  :wub:  

...It should be illegal to be that fine. 8) or adorkable ♥

SAND ROMANCE

I'm pretty sure that isn't what I suspect, but what is it?

Probably Sand the wizard from NWN2 OC

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

In love with which personality of Aloh?  Watch out for Eder he has a crush on Isomyer (spelling?)

Edited by Nakia

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

In love with which personality of Aloh? Watch out for Eder he has a crush on Isomyer (spelling?)

I won't lie, I would gladly stuff Aloth somewhere in the back of his head and keep Iselmyr in my team instead. She's much more fun and actually has a spine.
  • Like 1

Hell, I don't know where to go for this BUUUUUUUUUUTTTT

Puuuullleeeeeeeaassee pullleeeaaaaasee someone make romance dlc packs?

I just got the convo with aloth being all concerned over me and I'M FREAKING IN LOVE.

So, a suggestion, 

Make dlc packs and sell them for like $10 each person and $35 for all of them. .. that IS if I get enough people on BOARD this thing.

And that way, the people that want to keep to their story CAN and the people that romance the ears off of a certain elf (cough) CAN. 

...plus.

YOU GUYS DENIED ME MY SAND ROMANCE DAMMIT D8 

(cough)

RESUME.

So reply if you'd be up for it!

I'd rather they created Pooping DLC packs.  Basically you have a stat called "Bowel Fullness" and you have to keep eliminating when near a toilet.  They could even introduce a mini game where you hit the A and D keys simultaneously to heave that mass through.

Just thought I'd offer something that's on par, quality wise, with a "romance DLC"

Edited by yaggaz
  • Like 4

*Pulls out detonator*

I kept telling people I wouldn't go back to BSN.

*Pushes the button*

"In one of the countless billions of galaxies in the universe, lies a medium-sized star, and one of its satellites, a green and insignificant planet, is now dead."

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

DLCs are optional.  I do not have  to buy one so I don't really care if they make romance DLCs for me they are about as valuable as the horse armour DLC was.  :no:

nakia_banner.jpg

No one wanted horse armour, no one needed horse armour, and yet it was hugely influential as everyone could see that you could nonetheless sell sh*t no one wanted or needed for actual money. So beware of romances. You'll never know what you're about to start. :D

;)

Edited by Varana
  • Like 3

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

No one wanted horse armour, no one needed horse armour, and yet it was hugely influential as everyone could see that you could nonetheless sell sh*t no one wanted or needed for actual money. So beware of romances. You'll never know what you're about to start. :D

;)

Right, I got the blasted DLC as part of a package.

nakia_banner.jpg