How I felt when Sagani talked about her life.

When my character met Sagani for the first time and mentioned she had a husband and child, it reminded me of this video.

Click this link to go straight to the good part - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A&feature=youtu.be&t=120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A&feature=youtu.be&t=120

Edited by luzarius
  • Like 2

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

I have find British humor unusual at times, and certainly on this subject matter more than a little off-putting. Sure, thank you for reminding us men that we should only help women when there is the chance we could date them rather than as part of our civic duty to our fellow citizens. Just laugh out loud material there. Really.

I respect Sagani and her character is very well thought out. I know some dwarven players might feel let down to know she already has a family to go back to, but it's still a pleasure to have her around if you need a ranger. 

I can  speak only for myself and not for other women and luzarius knows I can come at him hard but although the vid didn't make me laugh I got the poor guys frustration.  

Please let us not get carried away with chivalry.  Women are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves and some can get pretty nasty too.

Edited by Nakia
  • Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

Please let us not get carried away with chivalry.  Women are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves and some can get pretty nasty too.

I help both men and women equally (open doors, etc). It's what this video implies, that a good deed is not worth the trouble without possible repayment, that is irksome.  

Edited by Venatio

It's a joke. It's not supposed to be taken seriously. The fact you are means you completely miss the point unless you really thinkt he video is claiming that it's okay to kick dogs or push someone hard off a swing simply b/c someone you attracted to is already in a relationship. COME ON.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I like Sagani, but still would've preferred Calisca.

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

Through out the years I have been helped by man people both men and women who wanted nothing in return.  In turn I have tried to help others when I could.  That said we do joke about the opposite sex   It is when it stops being a joke and becomes and obsession, becomes serious so that people are actually hurt by it that it needs to stop.  

One way we have to deal with problems is to joke and laugh about them.

• Like 1

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

I help both men and women equally (open doors, etc). It's what this video implies, that a good deed is not worth the trouble without possible repayment, that is irksome.  

Actually no it's saying the guy is a bastard.  That's the humour, that he goes around being all chivalrous to ladies until he finds out they're married or otherwise unavailable and then immediately shows his true colours.  You're supposed to laugh at him not with him.

• Like 1

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

I am aware, I am just picking at British humor. 

Then I was the one to have a humour failure. :D

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Sure, thank you for reminding us men that we should only help women when there is the chance we could date them rather than as part of our civic duty to our fellow citizens. Just laugh out loud material there. Really.

Tis' the point my friend - to laugh at how much of prick he is, among other things. North European humor in general requires you to understand what is going on, how it's satirically handling the subject and how the humor is often actually satirically handling it's own interpretation of the subject.

In short - unless you get the culture, it's gonna be ****e.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.