BUG: Character is Physically Stuck

meadowlarkosby

Question

Durance is stuck on a wall in the Endless Paths and I cannot seem to get him unstuck. I've read about some people experiencing this and were able to correct it by camping, using a knockdown on the stuck character, having the stuck character attack, etc. None of these have worked for me. Has anyone experienced this and have another idea on how to get the character unstuck? I don't have a save to revert back to, either.

4 answers to this question

Yeah, in my case there was an Adra Animat stuck in the corner so I had my monk use Flagellant's Path and get stuck in the corner too. I resolved it by pulling a pack of enemies back to that particular room and gave myself enough wounds to Flagellant's Path back out but if it weren't for that I don't know what I would have done.

I have the same issue. As a massive Baldur's Gate fan, I have been waiting for this game for a very long time. I have played two thirds of the game before the patches came out, and I haven't been able to play for a month because my main character is stuck to a wall in Caed Nua and nothing I have tried has rectified this. In addition, since the patches, my framerate has suddenly become poor in game, leading to a jittery screen. 

Performance was perfect upon release of the game, it's a shame these patches have been so bugged.