I've done this before when I couldn't finish off Wyrmund, but since then I took care of most bad guys, except The Master Below Adra Dragon. I saw a YouTube video of someone defeating it in a jiffy, but in my case, practically all over my party members die within 2 seconds of the fight. I also suck at spells and weapons and leveling up, but I've upgraded them as much as possible to Superb.

Here's my SaveGame, please let me know if killing that sucker is even possible in my case (with my party, gear, known spells, stats, etc). I am level 12, game version is 1.05.

If you do manage to kill it, please, let me know the tactics, spells, and gear you have used. I don't need a SaveGame after you killed it. I want to kill it on my own, but this is beyond my skill...

Killed him on my first attempt. Didn't really change anything with your chars. Put the Second Chance armor on Eder (but he never dropped below 50% anyway) and put Gaze of the Adragan (the petrify spell) into the Grimoire of your main character. Then positioned Eder in the north and the rest of your group in the south. Triggered the fight with Eder, who was now the only target of the dragon. Made him use his defensive skills and tank the dragon, while the rest of your party was standing in the south throwing spells at the dragon and tanking the adds with summons.

Dragon went down after about 30 seconds. Mainly used the priest's AoE pillar spells, Gaze of Adragan and the mages' AoE nukes to kill it. Killed the adds afterwards.

Ah and for cancelling: at the middle bottom of your screen, in the GUI, you have a button with a little cross inside a circle, between the Attack and the Select All buttons. That one cancels all ongoing actions.

Edited by Eos

LOL WHAT? No way. Adra Dragon destroys Eder in no time... You used Sant's War Armor - Eder's original? Its so crap stat-wise!

EDIT: I just tried. There is no way. Dragon kills Eder ASAP. I kept casting Gaze of Adragan that lasts some 5 seconds, afterwards all are dead. Wizards have and Durance have to get close enough to the dragon to use the spells, so they die along with Eder... Eder's defensive skills are worthless. He can sustain ONE hit from the Dragon and the next hit obliterates him. Second Chance is frankly worthless in this case. 9 out of 10 times, my wizards cannot even get close enough to cast spells before they die. I use the same exact positioning as you, but again - worthless.

Heh, now I can't cast Gaze of Adragan at all. Wizards die before they can do it, no matter how far away they are...

Edited by MonarchX

I did it! Nobody even died! However, I only won due a slight glitch in the game. For whatever reason, when you position Eder as close to the western as possible as you slowly sneak up that wall, the fighting, after the dialogue, does not actually start. Right after the dialogue, there is no auto-pause as usual and the dragon would not attack UNTIL attack first. That allowed me to get my party closer to him and be the FIRST ONE to cast a spell, which was Gaze of Adragan and then for the next 12 seconds I showed him who the REAL master of Caed Nua is! I defeated him in less than 15 seconds for sure! I don't know if I should feel proud or not since there was that glitch...

I did it! Nobody even died! However, I only won due a slight glitch in the game. For whatever reason, when you position Eder as close to the western as possible as you slowly sneak up that wall, the fighting, after the dialogue, does not actually start. Right after the dialogue, there is no auto-pause as usual and the dragon would not attack UNTIL attack first. That allowed me to get my party closer to him and be the FIRST ONE to cast a spell, which was Gaze of Adragan and then for the next 12 seconds I showed him who the REAL master of Caed Nua is! I defeated him in less than 15 seconds for sure! I don't know if I should feel proud or not since there was that glitch...

You can always try again later. I haven't seen your savegame but Adra Dragon's definitely beatable with any decent party, and without using Adragan either. Lot of threads in this forum with tips.