Does the food buff timer keep ticking during dialogue conversation?

Does the food buff timer keep ticking during dialogue conversation?

(in case someone says, "why not just test it yourself?" I want the answer to get indexed, SEO baby!)

Edited by luzarius

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

I dont think so. I used dragon meat on my last fight, and I think that if it did it would have run out of time before the fight started.

Also, it's possible to stack food benefits. You can eat various foods since they are consumed instantly. 

I put a food item on one slot for all 6 chars, paused the game, used them, unpaused for the item to be consumed and paused again 

since you can add items to the quick slots without unpausing. And consumed more food again. Food is the pre buffing system in POE, too bad

it took me to the very end to realize it.

Edited by Gunnar.Maluf
  • Like 1

Unless they changed it in 1.05, yes.

Also note, despite the description to the contrary, you can eat during combat.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

On a similar sort of question note, but not one I thought a whole extra thread was worth (really there should be a Q&A thread or something) - do different vendors buy stuff off you for different prices, for example if you do a quest/task for one will they pay more for your stuff?

On a similar sort of question note, but not one I thought a whole extra thread was worth (really there should be a Q&A thread or something) - do different vendors buy stuff off you for different prices, for example if you do a quest/task for one will they pay more for your stuff?

Not that I've noticed.

t50aJUd.jpg

Unless they changed it in 1.05, yes.

Also note, despite the description to the contrary, you can eat during combat.

One of the very few things that should be combat only, and it's not. Good job.

t50aJUd.jpg

Not that I've noticed.

Sweet.

LOL, we need a cooked mutton leg that can go in the off hand. Holy ****, that would be so epic.  It has thirty bites before it's done. So you have primary weapon, then your cooked mutton leg in the off hand.  Hit, eat, hit, eat, lol. OH I WISH WE COULD MOD THIS GAME LOL.

• Like 1

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.

LOL, we need a cooked mutton leg that can go in the off hand. Holy ****, that would be so epic. It has thirty bites before it's done. So you have primary weapon, then your cooked mutton leg in the off hand. Hit, eat, hit, eat, lol. OH I WISH WE COULD MOD THIS GAME LOL.

Have you played Blade of Darkness? You could lop off an Orc 's arm or leg and roast it in the camp fire and eat it.

• Like 1