Coming back to Defiance Bay after reaching Twin Elms? Are there new quests?

Someone told me that right after you reach Twin Elms, Defiance Bay becomes restored once again along with Heritage Hall. Is that so? Does Heritage Hall have content and/or new quests? Do any other parts of Defiance Bay have new content/quests after being restored? I completed ALL quests in Defiance Bay BEFORE Duc's assassination and all the burning. 

No new quests as far as I know, certainly a few lines of dialogue about the riots if that interests you. And, well, the Sanitarium was burnt down so all of the quests that you had not completed there are now, I believe, out of reach. That would include Aloth's quests which I hope you got around to before the riots happened. If you already did Aloth's quest then you can just relax and go back, all of the quests from Act II in Defiance Bay are still there. 

But if you already did everything then there might not be anything to look into. 

Edited by Venatio

Nothing happens. There's not a single chair knocked over or a single person harmed once the dust settles, not a brick torn from the road or a building burned. Except the madhouse and the inside of Dunryd Row, nothing will have changed.

t50aJUd.jpg

If you cleared out the lighthouse for its new owner before the Defiance Bay riots, it's in the process of reconstruction when you return - the lowest level is a tavern but no rooms for rent because the construction crew is still working on the upper floors. No significant content, but a nice touch.

• Like 2

Nope.

After all, it's only a very short time (days? weeks, tops). That's not nearly enough to get done anything substantial.

• Like 2

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

Nope.

After all, it's only a very short time (days? weeks, tops). That's not nearly enough to get done anything substantial.

Which is weird, considering that the people went all Kiev on Defiance Bay, yet there's not a trace of it happening.

t50aJUd.jpg

In act 3, iff Pallegina is not in your party, then that guy from Valian embassy gives you a quest after you encounter the Leaden Key ambush.

Also, if you return to the Vallian embassy, you'll find Leaden Key assassins (IIRC) at the throats of the Vallian ambassador and his staff.  I don't know if you need Pallegina in your party for this to happen (though you probably do).  And I don't know the exact sequence of events.  I do know that it's after the start of Act 3.  Maybe on the way to Twin Elms, or maybe after Pallegina's spoken to the Glanfathen leader about the trade negotiations.

Nope.

Which is weird, considering that the people went all Kiev on Defiance Bay, yet there's not a trace of it happening.

Yeah, Defiance Bay cleaned up real good, didn't it?  ;)

If it weren't for the torched Sanitarium, you wouldn't even know there'd been riots in the first place.

• Like 1

In act 3, iff Pallegina is not in your party, then that guy from Valian embassy gives you a quest after you encounter the Leaden Key ambush.

You can do that quest right after Pallegina had here initial talk with the ambassador. Being in act 3 isn't a requirement. If we're talking about the black market operation, that is.

If you cleared out the lighthouse for its new owner before the Defiance Bay riots, it's in the process of reconstruction when you return - the lowest level is a tavern but no rooms for rent because the construction crew is still working on the upper floors. No significant content, but a nice touch.

This isn't something you need to wait until you've been to Twin Elms for. It happens as soon as you finish the lighthouse quest.

This isn't something you need to wait until you've been to Twin Elms for. It happens as soon as you finish the lighthouse quest.

I was going to say, I was pretty sure when I cleared it out before going to Twin Elms it immediately had the bar ready and the rest being reconstructed.  I was hoping the rest of the rooms would have gotten finished at some point but it appears not. :(

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams