Do we get much more Stuff on PotD? (Spoilers Act 1!)

I do not know if this fits this subforum, but its a Spoiler in itself so it does not fit the others...

As usual for me I began the the Game a 7th time from the start, everytime fixing something not optimal in my party.

This time on PotD!

After doing Raedricks Hold I noticed I got tons more Stuff from Enemies/Chests than I normaly do... 

I found 3 Fine Robes, instead of only one! (the one is in the chest next to the questgiver on level 2)

I found many Magical Weapons where previously where none! (Example: The Crate with the Berath Robes now contained an aditional Fine Waraxe)

In the Forum I read some posts that PotD ist not rewarding enough, yet it seems it is!

Or am I mistaken and they patched in the Items with Patch 1.05, and it is for all difficulties?

Could be just luck as you get random items.  Sometimes I get a extra blunting belt, I was lucky this time around and found Gauntlets of Accuracty +5 in Raedrics Hold.  It just depends..I sell most of my finds and gear up in Defiance bay.  If you kill everything in Raedrics Hold that should net you about 20.000 coppers so you can go on a shopping spree 

Could be just luck as you get random items.  Sometimes I get a extra blunting belt, I was lucky this time around and found Gauntlets of Accuracty +5 in Raedrics Hold.  It just depends..I sell most of my finds and gear up in Defiance bay.  If you kill everything in Raedrics Hold that should net you about 20.000 coppers so you can go on a shopping spree 

That really depends on what you fing or loot. My last run with killing everything that moved netted barely 10 grand.

Well, more enemies means more of the stuff they're wearing and using.  (3 guards carry 3 times the armor, weapons, and pocket-change that 1 guard does!)  But I don't think that the calculation of what you get from containers is any different on PotD. 

Edited by Enoch

Well, more enemies means more of the stuff they're wearing and using.  (3 guards carry 3 times the armor, weapons, and pocket-change that 1 guard does!)  But I don't think that the calculation of what you get from containers is any different on PotD. 

Well, yeah, you're correct in this. Another issue caused by the infinistash, really. You'll get leaps and bounds more chaff loot to vendor at PotD, compared to Normal or Easy, and subsequently, more monies.

t50aJUd.jpg