Small but noticeable improvements from 1.05

I read the patchnotes, but I've found a bunch of small improvements as I've been playing.

-  There's a new icon for stealing.

-  The system gives much clearer warnings about status effects.

-  Most importantly, you don't have to go all the way to brighthollow to rest in your stronghold.

• Like 3

Not sure if this is 1.05 specific, but casters now get a pop up window notifying them when their low level spells become per encounter.

• Like 1

Exoduss, on 14 Apr 2015 - 11:11 AM, said: 

also secret about hardmode with 6 man party is :  its a faceroll most of the fights you will Auto Attack mobs while lighting your spliff

I read the patchnotes, but I've found a bunch of small improvements as I've been playing.

-  There's a new icon for stealing.

-  The system gives much clearer warnings about status effects.

-  Most importantly, you don't have to go all the way to brighthollow to rest in your stronghold.

Wait, we can steal now?

- Afra no longer says anything when you successfully steal from her without getting caught.

- Being able to level up companions is excellent.

- I like the new icons for various gear.

Probably one of the best patches I've seen for an RPG game.   Only other company I know that goes the distance like this is CDProjectRED and the community that made all the patches for Vampire the Masq. Bloodlines.

Bioware must learn from Obsidian.  Then again they tried to learn from Skyrim and failed horribly, so scratch that.

Edited by luzarius

Having trouble with the games combat on POTD, Trial of Iron?

- Hurtin bomb droppin MONK - [MONK BUILD] - [CLICK HERE]

- Think Rangers suck? You're wrong - [RANGER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

- Fighter Heavy Tank - [FIGHTER BUILD] + Tactics/Strategies - [CLICK HERE]

Despite what I may post, I'm a huge fan of Pillars of Eternity, it's one of my favorite RPG's.

Anita Sarkeesian keeps Bioware's balls in a jar on her shelf.