Without knowing anything. I will say generally their seal/traps spells are the best especially when you boost your priests mechanics.

Their best spells are their buffs and healing. There are encounters where Durance does nothing but buffing and healing, since otherwise the whole party would fall to pieces.

Their best spells are their buffs and healing. There are encounters where Durance does nothing but buffing and healing, since otherwise the whole party would fall to pieces.

All depends on what difficulty you are playing. And what play style you are using. In my current party I never use buffs. Rarely use heals. I focus mostly on crowd control disables. Priest spells that prone or disable. Plus cipher or wizard or druid spells that disable. Or mass confusion/domination. There are so many blind, paralyze, prone, petrification, sickness, diseased, its kind of crazy. Especially when the Prone Seal second level priest spell becomes per encounter based. 10 mechanics its amazing.

Now I don't need buffs because I am disabling and a lot of disable automatically increase accuracy and or damage. And since the enemy is disabled I dont really need heals all that often. Most of the time I need heals is because I'm not paying attention to everyone and its my own fault.

But yeah you can just as easily focus on buffs/debuffs and healing. Several different ways to play. None right or wrong. All personal preference.