Real PAZAAK deck images for printing.

I am very new to KOTOR(Traditionally I have hated RPGS. Just recently got KOTOR on my tablet and I love it.) and the RPG world. But having just got KOTOR I fell in love with PAZAAK. Immediately, I thought I would surely be able to find a deck online. I was wrong. So, I did some investigating and found printing sites that allow you to print 100% customizable cards. BINGO! Now, I need to find the images. I found plenty. Some were sub par. Some were ok. Some were great, just not accurate depictions of the KOTOR cards. So, being pretty handy with Photoshop, I decided to make my own.(Currently, I am awaiting their arrival from somewhere in Hong Kong.) Anyhow, having made myself some accurate recreations, I figured there were other folks out there with the same issue. Or maybe not, as this game is old as Hell. :) Either way, i uploaded my PNGs to Photobucket. Feel free to use them for personal use. I would prefer you not actually sell them. But who am I, the police? ;)

http://s236.photobucket.com/user/redspin6/library/PAZAAK%20Click%20the%20thumbnails%20for%20better%20viewing

Comments/Concerns/Criticism welcome.

I did add a brushed metal look to the cards that you cannot see in the game. But we are talking about a decade plus old game. So, there were limitations. If you want them recreated with the flat, pale backing, let me know. I will hook you up.

Also, being that I am only in KOTOR and no further, if newer games have different cards, let me know. I will create them, as well.

-sinsix

• Like 2

I ordered my own set of Pazzak Cards a year ago.

BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!!

The cards are still in amazing condition and every time friends come over we play Pazzak

it is the best card game of all time!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...