Durance & Eder at the stronghold

After dismissing all companions at the stronghold I noticed that Durance and Eder not only share a room, but seem to engage in civil discourse with one another (no actual dialogue, but both use gestural body language as opposed to standing statically at attention in their room like all other companions). Am I just projecting, or is this little detail supposed to be super adorable? Either way, it is super adorable.

• Like 1

:w00t: I have never dismissed Eder from my party.  I will have to try that.  It sounds like fun.  Thanks for posting.    

Considering that Eder suggested giving Durance to Aldhelm having them share a room should be most interesting.  :devil:

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

:w00t: I have never dismissed Eder from my party.  I will have to try that.  It sounds like fun.  Thanks for posting.    

Considering that Eder suggested giving Durance to Aldhelm having them share a room should be most interesting.  :devil:

I haven't dismissed Eder or Durance for that matter. Without them, the whole party would fall to pieces, since I'm neither into playing fighter or priest and I see no reason to replace them with self made bots.

I haven't dismissed Eder or Durance for that matter. Without them, the whole party would fall to pieces, since I'm neither into playing fighter or priest and I see no reason to replace them with self made bots.

Woah, hey, don't get the wrong idea! I was just reorganizing inventory/leveling up player-made recruits etc...those two went right back into my party when I was finished. I would never actually play the game without Eder and Durance. :wub:

Neither have I. I did however, dismiss Kana once, only to eventually go back and get him. He seems to shrug off a lot of damage.

Well I went back to the Stronghold dismissed everyone then went walk about.  Aloh was standing in front of the hall bookcase the others in rooms.  Sure enough Eder and Durance shared a room and were waving their swords at each other.  I hope Durance doesn't burn the place down.  :w00t:

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg