Now that (supposedly!) all the +elemental damage talents are now working (e.g. Scion of Flame), do we know if they affect damage inflicted by weapon lash effects? (I'd assume probably no, but it would be nice to know for sure.)

Secondary question: how - or probably more accurately - when is the +25% weapon lash damage calculated? I was examining my cipher's blunderbuss damage, and it looked like it was only getting about 20%, so from reading elsewhere, I assume it doesn't multiply your total damage...?

Edited by Aotrs Commander

Elemental talents (like Scion of Flame) don't seem worth taking just to enhance weapon lash effects.  They seem more worthy of taking to enhance the damage of a spellcaster who happens to like casting spells with that particular elemental effect.  The flame Seal and Pillar of Fire being the two biggies for Priests, and a big pile of fire related spells for wizards.

Elemental talents (like Scion of Flame) don't seem worth taking just to enhance weapon lash effects.  They seem more worthy of taking to enhance the damage of a spellcaster who happens to like casting spells with that particular elemental effect.  The flame Seal and Pillar of Fire being the two biggies for Priests, and a big pile of fire related spells for wizards.

True, although a scroll-user might have a few fire damage spell scrolls handy that could benefit, so adding Flaming Lash and taking the talent on top of that might be a way to use a marginal talent slot. Might be interesting on a Darcozzi Paladini for use with Flames of Devotion and Fires of Darcozzi Palace.

Also, while you wouldn't take it for the lash alone, knowing whether or not it works on lash effects could affect which lash you enchant a caster's weapon with.