police officers shot during the vehicle control

Darkpriest

I am writing from the phone with limited i-speed thus no links. In news there was report of two officers killed in Mississipi US during a routine vehicle control. A manhunt followed and suspects seemingly got apperhanded.

I am not surprised that some police officers are more trigger twitchy in US if incidents like this happen there once in a while.

Does anyone else got some more details. Also with this incident in mind how do you feel about accidents where officers kill someone not armed and how do you feel about lowering the risk of accidents without exposing them to more dangers like this incident?

Cops are going to be exposed to these incidents. Sadly, it's part of the job. Don't like it don't do the hob. That doesn't give you the right to murder innocent people by your logic it is okay for police to murder innocent civilians because they *might* be killed by scumbag criminals.

\

THE LOGIC. IT HURTS.

As for this incident, the shooters are scumbags if everything being told is accurate.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Also with this incident in mind how do you feel about accidents where officers kill someone not armed and how do you feel about lowering the risk of accidents without exposing them to more dangers like this incident?

Cops killing unarmed people because they're jumpy and afraid of death really chose a poor line of work. Or need to be sent for some tours of duty against $current_terrorists. Not much one can do to avoid incidents like this, I guess one could make guns illegal in the US - that might work. Heh, in theory anyway.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Also with this incident in mind how do you feel about accidents where officers kill someone not armed and how do you feel about lowering the risk of accidents without exposing them to more dangers like this incident?

Cops killing unarmed people because they're jumpy and afraid of death really chose a poor line of work. Or need to be sent for some tours of duty against $current_terrorists. Not much one can do to avoid incidents like this, I guess one could make guns illegal in the US - that might work. Heh, in theory anyway.

Maybe, after all in EU countries you get less incidents like this and also less incidents with cops killing someone "innocent" while on duty. It does happen sometimes but when you compare the total of EU and USA, they are less frequent.