I want to see illustrations of the POE pantheon

In addition to illustrations of the Pantheon, I would like to see the journal expanded to include an section on deities. Information would be added based on PC choices (for Priests or Paladins), the discovery of books about the deities, encounters with NPCs and the Lore level for a Priest or Paladin PC character. This knowledge may impact dialogs with NPCs.

When rebuilding the Stronghold's chapel you should be able to choose which deity it is dedicated too, and have an option to purchase a statue of the selected deity for the chapel. Building a statue increases the chance for the stronghold to attract Clerical and Paladin hirelings of that deity. 

The choice of the chapel deity may impact dialogs with other NPCs as the PC's fame grows. Build a chapel to Wael (patron deity of the dishonest) and your reception by some NPCs in Defiance may be affected. For example, the House of Doemenel may be more receptive.

In fact, I could see the designers adding a quest, based on the chapel deity. Select deity Wael an you receive quest A from the chapel priest, select deity Magran and you receive quest B from the chapel priest.

Edited by EdwinP
  • Like 1

In addition to illustrations of the Pantheon, I would like to see the journal expanded to include an section on deities. Information would be added based on PC choices (for Priests or Paladins), the discovery of books about the deities, encounters with NPCs and the Lore level for a Priest or Paladin PC character. This knowledge may impact dialogs with NPCs.

When rebuilding the Stronghold's chapel you should be able to choose which deity it is dedicated too, and have an option to purchase a statue of the selected deity for the chapel. Building a statue increases the chance for the stronghold to attract Clerical and Paladin hirelings of that deity. 

The choice of the chapel deity may impact dialogs with other NPCs as the PC's fame grows. Build a chapel to Wael (patron deity of the dishonest) and your reception by some NPCs in Defiance may be affected. For example, the House of Doemenel may be more receptive.

In fact, I could see the designers adding a quest, based on the chapel deity. Select deity Wael an you receive quest A from the chapel priest, select deity Magran and you receive quest B from the chapel priest.

WOW! I didn't know that chapel might have some influence on quests! (I had Eothas chapel). It was true it could atrract people associated with a chosen deity (I had two Readcerans and one veteran of Saint's War in my stronghold).

Chapel quest sounds good, priest with only three scrolls was huge dissapointment. I wish there was a possibility to pray to chosen god :/

Edited by White Phoenix

Woedica isn't even drawn quite right, because her crown is supposed to be broken.  

BTW, does anyone know if being a priest affects the Council of the Stars?

Nope, not in my case (Eothasian), maybe with other deity it does, but I didn't see ordinary priest dialogue with deitiies.

Woedica is still the queen of all gods (in her opinion), that's why she has full crown (it's more like diadem than crown).