Another Kotor2 preview

Every time they say KOTORII will be like Empire Strikes Back to KOTOR's Star Wars, I get an erection.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

In order to preserve the integrity of the storyline you chose in the first game, Obsidian is cleverly allowing your new character to tell the game what happened early on through dialogue with another NPC. This in turn will alter the course of events in The Sith Lords, especially which NPCs remain alive or are now deceased

Good. They're actually trying to keep up as a many options as possible. How they're going to do that, is another story.

The Sith Lords features 7 new fully explorable planets, one of which you've already visited in the last game but will likely not recognize in its current state: Dantooine. Another new planet is Telos, the one Carth in the original game hailed from. Expect to see cameos and back-story filler from Carth, T3-M4, HK-47 (of course) and a slew of others who survived the last story. So does that mean Revan will make an appearance? This has been confirmed, but his/her story kept secret. One thing I wonder is whether they will make two different Revans, one of each sex for continuity sake.

Carth returning? meh...now there you have it, should've known <_<

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Another new planet is Telos, the one Carth in the original game hailed from. Expect to see cameos and back-story filler from Carth, T3-M4, HK-47 (of course) and a slew of others who survived the last story.

The return of Carth, eh? Well, I'm not too surprised. It makes sense to include him since we visit Telos. I hope he tells a story about his 'brave' exploits on the unknown world. That should be worth hearing.

There is a new auto fade out of the main interface when exploring the world and not in combat or another action, resulting in a virtually full-screen view of your surroundings.

I like the sound of that.

Another new planet is Telos, the one Carth in the original game hailed from. Expect to see cameos and back-story filler from Carth, T3-M4, HK-47 (of course) and a slew of others who survived the last story.

The return of Carth, eh? Well, I'm not too surprised. It makes sense to include him since we visit Telos. I hope he tells a story about his 'brave' exploits on the unknown world. That should be worth hearing.

There is a new auto fade out of the main interface when exploring the world and not in combat or another action, resulting in a virtually full-screen view of your surroundings.

I like the sound of that.

If you choose the DSM ending, think of what kind of a mental wreak Carth would be, twice the amount of whining compared to KotOR 1 :D

- "I was betrayed twice from the people that i know and admire blahblahblah...."

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In order to preserve the integrity of the storyline you chose in the first game, Obsidian is cleverly allowing your new character to tell the game what happened early on through dialogue with another NPC. This in turn will alter the course of events in The Sith Lords, especially which NPCs remain alive or are now deceased

Good. They're actually trying to keep up as a many options as possible. How they're going to do that, is another story.

The Sith Lords features 7 new fully explorable planets, one of which you've already visited in the last game but will likely not recognize in its current state: Dantooine. Another new planet is Telos, the one Carth in the original game hailed from. Expect to see cameos and back-story filler from Carth, T3-M4, HK-47 (of course) and a slew of others who survived the last story. So does that mean Revan will make an appearance? This has been confirmed, but his/her story kept secret. One thing I wonder is whether they will make two different Revans, one of each sex for continuity sake.

*sigh* I'm a love-sick Carth-oholic so am sooooo glad he will be back, even if it isn't as a love interest ... :)

Is this forum full of horny men or something?

The moment they mentioned Telos as one of the planets in the game, EVERYONE should have known.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

*sigh* I'm a love-sick Carth-oholic so am sooooo glad he will be back, even if it isn't as a love interest ... :)

Is this forum full of horny men or something?

It's nothing to do with horny men. Even my girlfriend think that he's annoying :)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I liked the "and optionally hunt for your lightsaber" part. Gives hope for a more balanced game without coloured can/box/door openers all the way through B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hmm, didn't see that article before, thanks for the link. Something I didn't know before was that there would be seven Sith Lords, though I suppose I should have guessed when I saw that there would be seven planets. But now I am curious, does this mean that the Sith Lords will be one per planet, or will there be another level like the Leviathan?

LOL can u imagine how we might find carth (if he's in kotor 2) on telos ... in a hidden cantina drunk and saying stupid things LOL especially if u did the female-DS ending LOL!!! that would be uber :lol:

do u think the rakata will do a major part in kotor2?

i think not(then why did i ask? :))