has someone done this solo? could any char(I guess chanter) do this all the way through? if its too much for one char could 2 chars do it? or even what combination of chars does anyone think would be clever and good at it.

for clarification no items means no items, no food, no figurines, no potions, no scrolls, and none of anything I'm forgetting.

It depends with what you mean by no items?  As I interpritate no items then you are talking about going stark naked through the game. No weapons and no armour whatsoever.  Then no I could not do it with 2 characters.  If you are taking about items in your item slot, like figurines, potions,scrolls and consumables then I don't know. I've never done a solo run and don't have much interest in it.

It depends with what you mean by no items?  As I interpritate no items then you are talking about going stark naked through the game. No weapons and no armour whatsoever.  Then no I could not do it with 2 characters.  If you are taking about items in your item slot, like figurines, potions,scrolls and consumables then I don't know. I've never done a solo run and don't have much interest in it.

oh I thought of that as gear, so I didnt think of being naked, though going naked would certainly be amusing too. 

My guess is you might be able to pull something off with a chanter running around while preparing his summons. I could never find half the patience to actually try it out, though.

Well if anyone should know how to do go through the game stark naked it should be you :w00t:

• Like 2

My guess is you might be able to pull something off with a chanter running around while preparing his summons. I could never find half the patience to actually try it out, though.

yah maybe but there's a lot of issues. like how do you split up the thaos fight w/o summons, or how do you kill the phantoms in caed nua w/o summons or scrolls?

You mean no consumables or no consumables and naked? I think wizard can do no consumables, but I doubt anyone can do no consumables and naked :).

just no consumables(or figurines), you think wizard could do it?