How to disable the green 111One11OnetyOne11Eleven after combat? (Patch 1.05)

Hey guys, as per above. Just applied the new patch and I've never noticed before all the green 111111111111111111 for endurance recovery after combat ends. I'm guessing it's new for this patch? Anyway, I'm finding it a big distraction and want to know if / how I can disable all the 1111's. Thanks

It's my PC, a chanter, so don't think the endurance recovery is greater than a fighters? but if it helps I was walking through a certain section of level 9 of Caed Nua when I first noticed it but also happened after combat ended. I'll try screenshot it next time I'm playing

I'm guessing it's new for this patch?

Yes. There was a specific entry for this in the beta notes, but it looks like it got snipped for the general 1.05 release.

I think it's distracting because it's new, however I agree that we should have the option to turn off floating numbers. I think it looks especially tacky when the scene is frozen because a party member dialog gets triggered after resting.

For example:

post-1981-0-93521000-1431182338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

During combat I don't mind, as far as I recall that was always there but I'm referring to after combat ends. Previously the red part of the portrait would just climb back up / refill so to speak but now there's these floating numbers?! I know it's minor in the scheme of things however, it does detract from my experience now.

Would it be hard to implement....?

Option to turn floating numbers off.... please .... Come on I'm playing on Expert, and those floating numbers are really annoying :)

Edited by Cluas

UFWDJRj.jpg