This thread about Skyforge - yet another Korean Russian online game.

skyforge_gods_concept.jpg

Pro:

• Setting.  Just cool. You can become a god  (all Western "epic" games are not so epic for megalomaniac Russians who constantly dreamed about  immortality and godhood  in their philosophical/political movements as cosmisms/futurism (or about destroying of Universe in nihilism)).
  • Visual. Look styled and cool.
  • Interesting Classes.

cryo-pally-classes.jpgarcher-light-classes.jpgberserker-kinetic-classes.jpgslayer-necro-classes.jpgmonk-alchemist-classes.jpgknight-classes.jpg

• Partnership between players

Leveling, exp, skills etc is very good09062014_board_3_lb.jpg

• Arenas
  • No craft

Contra

• No plot - sandbox.
  • voices are terrible
  • Grinding - gameplay is boring (if you don't like Korean MMORPG's).

2 tanks, 2 supports, and 7 damage classes.  I sense an imbalance here.  Maybe some of the "damage" classes are DPS/support or DPS/tank hybrids?  From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I dig Necromancers the most.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

skyforge_gods_concept.jpg

I suddenly recognize Mesopotamian goddess with horned nimbus .

6b-Utu-Adad-Inanna-Bull-of-Heaven-Anu.jp

Inanna_243v6xge.jpg

Lol, so cool secretive trolling of religious people (in Judaism, Christianity and Islam these gods considered as worst fiends evar). Glory to Mail.ru Second Babylon! I prepare my popcorn.

Angry-religious-man-via-Shutterstock-615

1) The resemblance to Nanshe (I'm assuming that's the Sumerian goddess you're comparing the character to) is passing at best.

2) Pagan gods and goddesses have had characters modeled after them, or even just plain appeared in video games as themselves, extensively pretty much since the beginning of gaming.  Even if that character is modeled after Nanshe, this is a drop in a bucket sea.  I doubt even the most zealous of religious fundamentalists will notice.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks