Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Triple Crown Build Suggestions

pillars of eternity triple crown builds character

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Bryy

Bryy

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 2748 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Since PotD halves your camping supply limit, I was thinking they might be useful.

Picking up Fast Runner definitely for my ranged puller.

Tigranes

Tigranes

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 10491 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

PoTD is 2, just like Hard. It depends on how much you need to rest normally - if you're going back to the inn a lot, then I suppose.

Razorchain

Razorchain

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Are Field Triage and Wound Binding worth it?

Not really.  As you gain more health and endurance then those 30-40 points will always count for less and only delay the inevitable; resting.  At lower levels you'll mostly be resting to regain your per rest spells and abilities and field triage and wound binding will be very situational.  If it would scale with level it might be worth taking but I'd rather spend my abilities on something that benefits my characters from not getting hurt in the first place.

Exoduss

Exoduss

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 325 posts

Any suggestions for good Battlemage hireling build for Triple Crown post 1.05 for offtanking with self buffs also focusing on debuffing and one or two schools of magic ( fire for aoe and corrode for drain for example), frontline will be fighter maintank and chanter+battlemage offtanks? what attributes to go , thinking to dump Con to 3  and max resolve ,  not sure about the rest especially dexterity and perception , might and int i guess should be very high or maxed too. Fire GodLike race , 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pillars of eternity, triple crown, builds, character

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users