Np =D

It works for hard lol so yeah I can't see why it shouldn't, her PoTD stats just seem like more dmg and more DR and I don't get hit anyway and her DR is irrelevent so I don't see why it shouldn't.

DR and damage are exactly the same between difficulties. Accuracy and deflection are increased by 15, HP is increased a bunch, and the helper mob is bigger.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

You can't tank the Adra Dragon on PoTD without Deflection, Reflexes AND Fortitude over 170 (you need that to take only grazes from her). Even with that you can't tank forever (In the videos I kill her in under 30s) - that's why you're forced to use scrolls - swinging your weapon for 10min at her won't work.

Llengraths displacement turns 50% of hits into grazes which is huge, that ontop of like 155ish Deflection/reflexes and the fact I got, about 20DR and 250 endurance exactly atm on my level 11 Wizard (60 more than my pallegin and 51 more than eder)( (will be more at 12)

*btw I don't have cautious attack, so id have 160 if I had that* and it'll be my last thing to get at level 12 on a PoTD playthrough.

I know think I could take a few full hits from her let alone grazes hits from her, I can in Hard and I seen the stats comparison, her damage isn't high enough even on PoTD that im gonna get one hit by her, its only like 15 higher and when all my tanks die one hit from her aoe wing smash thing that wipes the team I always got 70 hp left if she hits me from max and thats a full hit.

@gkathellar the funny thing is though, I coulda kill all the mobs before i went on her, but honestly? I don't even have to, when your solo they all just crowd on you and she insta aoe kill them all for you, thats the benefit of being able to tank that, the mobs are a complete non-issue.

Edited by alexis13

• 7 months later...

This may sound dumb, but why the hell are there so many exceptional armors in White March? Don't they need a unique adra dragon scale that has only one source in the world?

It seems ridiculous that there is CLEARLY another source or recipe for enchantment. Do these adra whelps exist?