Battle Wizard can be now really really strong. Citzal's spear + some other def spells + L3 +50% attack speed and defensive one +def, ref +50% hits to grazes and foe only concelhuts corrosive that leeches endurance is really nice.

Been doing ultra fast 50+ aoe hits with citzal and with 100 accuracy:P

PoE ... if i didnt like the game, i would not come here to complain about it at all.

that being said...

we're playing an RPG, where we tries desperately to gain XP and gain higher levels for our party members.

in Raedrick's Hold , killing tons of guards, priests, sell swords etc etc, and the party is Not gaining Any XP ! ! ! !

even some monsters, like wights and Guls dont seem to earn XP

That is So Bogus, and Cheap on the part of those that built this game.

and dont tell me... well gee wiz goligers... "we didnt want you to get too strong"

Really?!??!

isn't that what the games are all about ?

how about another update please?

1.06 and make it so we can always gain some XP

I like the XP system a lot. You do get some xp for killing stuff until your bestiary entry for that creature is filled out. It places the emphasis on exploration and questing, not brute force. And seeing how many people on this board seem to hate the combat system, that should be welcomed! ;)

in Raedrick's Hold , killing tons of guards, priests, sell swords etc etc, and the party is Not gaining Any XP ! ! ! !

even some monsters, like wights and Guls dont seem to earn XP

You get XP only for "unlocking" entries to the bestiary.

PoE does not hand out normal combat XP, you only get XP for quests, sometimes for exploration, bestiary entries, unlocking doors and defusing traps.

In principle it's an interesting idea and it's mostly working well. However on some maps in PoE there's probably a bit too much combat, imo, especially since it's not always tied to anything meaningful (exploration or quests).

game has crashed 6 times in a row, when im in Dyrfords crossing, Trygils Curriery area and trying to go down the stairs. a little frustrating.

somehow i get the feeling that i really needs to go down there to find the lost daughter, and possibly other things.

but i cant do it :(

game has crashed 6 times in a row, when im in Dyrfords crossing, Trygils Curriery area and trying to go down the stairs. a little frustrating.

somehow i get the feeling that i really needs to go down there to find the lost daughter, and possibly other things.

try looking for an alternative entrance in dyrford crossing (not dyrford village) - under the statue

unless you mean you tried both, in which case :(

I guess post this in the tech-support forum

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

The dungeon under Dyrford crossing runs like absolute ****e on my PC, which should be more than capable of running a primarily 2D game flawlessly. I would guess that your PC cannot handle the unoptimised nature of the dungeon. Do you have any issues in Copperlane? That also runs abysmally for me.