Does anyone need item sorting function?

Stacking weapons and armour would be good.  Sorting unique and common items would also be good just for the ease of clicking 'sell all' on a stack of normal gear.

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Need?  No.   But it is nice to have and sorting is super simple to do.   What I would most like to see is stacked items on vendors.  I hate trying to find that unique sword that I wanted to buy that is now lost amongs the 8000 kobold shields, spears, hats, and other general rubbish that I had sold to the guy.   Nothing like scrolling through 50 pages of spears...

• Like 2

http://forums.obsidian.net/blog/7/entry-183-patch-notes-105-in-progress/

'New Stash sorting. You can now sort stash by item type, enchant score, and sell value.'

Idealy there wold be an aditional stash 'compartment' for items we dont want to sell so they wouldnt appear in other filters

• Like 1

PIllars of eternty (Hard) 1st playtrough: 155h, 38 m (main Ranger with bear(bow), Eder, Durance(off tank), Hirvais(off tank), Kana(ranged), Aloth/GM)
PIllars of eternty (PtoD) 2nd playtrough: 88h 30 m (main Bleak Walker Paladin, Eder, Barbarian, Monk, Rogue (ranged) Cypher(wand)
(not counting reloads and experimenting)
status i love the game, hate the bugs, and wish for better AI and Pathfinding

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/78749-needed-qualyty-of-life-improvements-information-and-transparency/

http://forums.obsidian.net/blog/7/entry-183-patch-notes-105-in-progress/

'New Stash sorting. You can now sort stash by item type, enchant score, and sell value.'

Idealy there wold be an aditional stash 'compartment' for items we dont want to sell so they wouldnt appear in other filters

Excellent, just gotta wait for it to come out on GOG then, keep checking...

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Stacking weapons and armour would be good.  Sorting unique and common items would also be good just for the ease of clicking 'sell all' on a stack of normal gear.

This is the only use I have for it.  I check for unique items as I loot to see if someone could use it or it is good for adding enchantment for so for someone to use it.  I usually have plenty of available slots in a party member's inventory to hold out items I want to keep.  But a sell all button would be great.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg