Heya, I didn't see any thread about it since a while so I was wondering if anyone received their cd yet?

Got my collectors box beginning of April but I'm waiting to play the game with the real CD just for the old times sake :p

• Like 1

No email from Paradox - no (non-collectors) CDs - last I heard the discs were to be made once Patch 104 was done. - maybe they are making them one at a time.  :disguise:

• Like 1

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Also supposed to be getting a physical copy, and have been waiting pretty patiently so far, but...

All  I ever see when I check "my orders" on the pillars site is "shipping soon".   Sigh.  

Never been a fan of Steam, and really miss being able to buy a retail boxed version of a game.  Did get Skyrim as a gift, but still had to use Steam, so I really don't count that  as a "real" boxed version.

• Like 1

What's the difference between "there", "their" and "they're"?   Apparently, none.     :huh:  

No email from Paradox - no (non-collectors) CDs - last I heard the discs were to be made once Patch 104 was done. - maybe they are making them one at a time.  :disguise:

By HAND too, no doubt. I have yet to hear anything about my non-collector's edition boxed copy.

• Like 1

Miserably pathetic service.  Especially with how quiet they are about it all.   They said it was gonna ship after 1.04, another big fat lie from them.     I won't be pledging for your future stuff due to this, Obsidian.

I'm enjoying playing the game, just wish I could have the physical manual whilst I do so. Annoying that my status has read "shipping soon" for the last 5 weeks or more. I did vote for the option of getting the cd and manual together, and I can see the logic in going this route but the lack of updates or info on shipping is unfortunate - how long would it take to send round an update email stating an ETA? 

Also waiting for physical stuff for first playthrough here. Haven't gone past Gilded Vale for now. It's getting hard to avoid spoilers =P.

The bright side is that the more we wait to play, the more polished the game will be. 

• Like 1