Game crashing continuesly

Lothoratal

Question

Hi there,

the game continues to crash during load process for next terrain after leaving the Black Hound Inn for GIlded vale. The loading screen appears for while and then it is minimized and I get that "oopps" window telling me about an new error log. I can only close tha oopps window, I can not switch back to the game and shortly after the minimized game window is gone.

I also created a new character and started again with the same effect at the same place. The issue started in both cases after I created two new party members in the Black Hound inn and took them into my party. Before doing so, having only Aloth in my party, leaving the inn was still working.

Here are some file, which hopfully may help.

Thanks for checking and helping! I eager to get on with the game

2015-05-06_222332.zip

5 answers to this question

Hi Lothoratal,

I am sorry to hear your having this crashing issue. If you have a steam copy, can you try the 1.05 beta build and see if you have the same issue. I'll go ahead and follow this thread and check in.

Got a bug :cat:?? Help us squish it!

• In your report Include your *save file* (C:\Users\YourNameHere\Saved Games\Pillars of Eternity) and ...
  • PC: *output_log.txt* (In your PillarsOfEternity_Data folder)
  • Mac/Linux: *Player.log* (In your Unity folder)

• Thank you for your help!

2012 MacBook Air crashing reliably with each patch upto & including 1.04 can send files but suspect this problem is common,

Air is mostly vanilla & virgin - no probs even close in windows version

Frequent & mostly reliable in game crashes whenever changing location or going through a door into or out of a room.

A hint has been found ... Could Anti aliasing be cause?

If so how to shut down in console mode?

Thanks