[1.05 beta] Visual Effects

qweqwe

Question

I know that this is a very minor issue, but I've noticed that some unique weapons do not receive the Lashes' visual effects while others do. Is this supposed to work like that? If not, here are some unique weapons that don't have them:

• Hearth Harvest (Hatchet)
  • Gaun's Share (Flail)

I bet there are a lot more, but I would like to read a comment from a developer before compiling a list. I just find a bit weird that you can apply a freezing lash to a weapon with a flaming effect (Examples: Drake's Bell / Whispers of Yenwood), yet weapons like Heath Harvest don't receive any love.

And a suggestion: Given the addition of "unique item identifiers" (yellow background), I would like to ask for figurines to be marked as unique items, so they can be easily identified while browsing stores.

EDIT => I forgot that you can't apply lashes to the Blade of the Endless Path given the enchantments limit, so I removed it from the list

EDIT 2 => To clarify: when you add a lash to any of these weapons (HHarvest/GShare), they don't seem to receive the proper visual effects.

Edited by qweqwe

4 answers to this question

Blade of the Endless Path has a lash? New in 1.05?

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Blade of the Endless Path has a lash? New in 1.05?

As far as I know, it doesn't. I meant like when you add a lash to any of these weapons, they don't seem to receive the proper visual effects.

EDIT: I forgot that Blade of the Endless Path can't receive a Secondary damage enchantment, so I guess I confused it with another weapon.

Edited by qweqwe