Hello world!

I'm in my first playthrough, playing a party consisting of 6 Chanters. For the Lulz of it :)

But i seem to miss some talents. Namely Close shooter, or the Trap enhancement talents and more.

The Pillars Wiki says these are Talennts usable by every class. But I cant find them.

Wanted to skill Close Shooter cuz i have 4 Ranged Chanters ^^

Delete please

Edited by Achilles

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hello world!

I'm in my first playthrough, playing a party consisting of 6 Chanters. For the Lulz of it :)

But i seem to miss some talents. Namely Close shooter, or the Trap enhancement talents and more.

The Pillars Wiki says these are Talennts usable by every class. But I cant find them.

Wanted to skill Close Shooter cuz i have 4 Ranged Chanters ^^

the "official" wiki has so many errors... never use it as a reliable source...

not long ago, it still said, that the wound mechanic of monk would stagger the damage the monk received...

as good as this game is, the wiki is one of the worst i have seen on rpg games.

Close Shooter is still present in the game files. You can give it to yourself with the console, if you like.  "tln_close_shooter"

No idea what range one has to be at for the damage increase to kick in, though.  That this is never specified makes me wonder if Obsidian couldn't actually get the talent to work, which is why it was cut from the game.