Combat forces "Fast Mode"

Cybersquirt

Question

This was a really annoying issue, for me, in 1.04.. seemed to be addressed in 1.05b.. but now the new beta has the game jumping into fast mode (again) despite me playing and entering combat in slow mode.  What gives?  :geek:

5 answers to this question

Are you sure you haven't set the game to automatically switch to fast mode in combat? I know there's an option to switch to slow by default, but I'm not sure if you can set it to do the opposite as well. Might be worth checking.

There is no option to set combat to fast mode, save the overall game clock button thing.  In 1.04 I had the box checked to automatically enter slow mode and it did not work.  Will double-check that with the new beta..

Well, it stays slow with the "combat auto-slow" function enabled, but why would/should it jump to fast without?

Edited by Cybersquirt

I take that back.  I have "combat auto-slow" enabled and combat is forcing the speed into fast mode again.. it was working in the wilderness but it does like the dungeon? wtf?

Edited by Cybersquirt

Hi there,

Thanks for pointing out this issue. Entering combat already in slow mode with the option to Auto Slow combat is turning off slow mode entirely. I've went ahead and added this issue to our database.

Thanks for your feedback.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

I started having this problem today, every time I get into combat it forces fast mode. I've tried everything (unchecking the auto slow combat, entering combat in fast mode, entering in normal mode, etc) and nothing. Every single combat in Eothas dungeon goes at fast speed.