Haelp! I need 5 minutes of your time

sorophx

so, my flippin' university has a Marketing 101 course that I have to take, and part of it is doing a bunch of surveys. here's one:

https://ru.surveymonkey.com/s/PL98WY6

it's only 10 questions (2 pages), if you don't mind taking a few minutes of your time to fill it out, I'd really appreciate it :) thanks in advance!

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Filled it out.

And our polling moment of zen:

• Like 8
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

I only have a dumbphone so I'm not in the target audience for the survey, but can fill it out anyway if you want me to - not sure data on the "Nokia Series 40" OS is something worth collecting though. :p

• Like 2

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

you can always make something up :D I need 30+ people to participate as per my instructions, but what they actually reply isn't that important, I just need to interpret the data later and write a report on modern habits on the mobile app market 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Filled it out.

You should probably set your survey buttons & thank you message to be English.

Do it in Punjabi, just to mess with people. Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 4

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Can't even get to page 2 because questions 3 and 4 are mandatory without there being a 'none of the above' option (though generally checkbox questions should be set optional by their nature, so a 'none' option isn't generally used).

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Can't even get to page 2 because questions 3 and 4 are mandatory without there being a 'none of the above' option (though generally checkbox questions should be set optional by their nature, so a 'none' option isn't generally used).

Use "other" and write in an explanation, I guess? :p

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

it's my first time using SurveyMonkey, so I could've ticked the wrong option by accident. I didn't come up with these questions, though, so whoever did probably meant for people to use the "Other" option.

sorry about the buttons being in Russian, I have no idea why it defaulted to Russian, since I'm not in Russia at the moment, and my OS uses English... didn't see how to switch to English on that site

Walsingham said:

you can always make something up :D I need 30+ people to participate as per my instructions, but what they actually reply isn't that important, I just need to interpret the data later and write a report on modern habits on the mobile app market 

So what you are basically saying is you want us to fill in your survey, just because you are too lazy to forge the answers yourself? Why, I never!

Back in my days, we forged our own results, and we were happy to do so! Harrupmh.

• Like 1

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

I filled it out... I think. "Gotovo" means I completed it? That's the last button I clicked on. Then I got some ad asking me to register with SM, in Russian. At least I think it was asking me to register...

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

So what you are basically saying is you want us to fill in your survey, just because you are too lazy to forge the answers yourself? Why, I never!

actually, I thought about filling it out myself 30 times, but my partner (the gal who came up with the questions) insisted on us finding actual people to give our work some credibility  :unsure: women...

Walsingham said:

oh, and thanks to everyone who've taken the time to complete it. much appreciated!  :bow:

Walsingham said:

Completed, i'm afraid that most of my answers were Other - None as i'm not a heavy mobile user, but I assume that is valid considering my advanced age. Anyway good luck.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Completed, i'm afraid that most of my answers were Other - None as i'm not a heavy mobile user, but I assume that is valid considering my advanced age. Anyway good luck.

Now I feel bad because I have the same and I'm not that old.

• Like 2

Well, that was short. I only use my mobile for photography and facebook.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I've almost hit my goal, thanks again, everyone. just a couple more should do it...

Walsingham said:

Just guessing that i did it... it told me after i clicked a cryptic button:

Благодарим Вас за участие в опросе.

Теперь создайте опрос сами — это быстро, легко и бесплатно

Создавайте бесплатные опросы за считанные минуты

Задавайте вопросы в самых разнообразных форматах: от вопросов с вариантами ответов до вопросов с вводом текста и не только

Получайте ответы на все виды своих вопросов

Зарегистрируйтесь на SurveyMonkey уже сегодня!

Edit: Short version, no i don't buy games for my phone.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I filled it in like a crazy person! Despite not really understanding any of the buttons!!

I hope I did it right.

• Like 1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!