Should I avoid confrontation with Crucible Knights?

I dislike them. I prefer the other group, but Crucible Knights Keep is the only place where this awesome sword can be re-formed AFAIK. I only have one piece of the sword now and will hopefully find another one. What should I do? Stay clear and not piss them off?

They reforge that sword in any case. I'm not sure if you have to do their first quest to get access to the smith, but that quest can also benn done, even if you've done the second quest for another faction.

I dislike them. I prefer the other group, but Crucible Knights Keep is the only place where this awesome sword can be re-formed AFAIK. I only have one piece of the sword now and will hopefully find another one. What should I do? Stay clear and not piss them off?

If you work for the Dozens you will have to kill off a small group of knights before doing their last quest, but otherwise that will not cause you any trouble. It will stop you from working with the Crucible Knights but if that is not a problem for you then your good. But do not attack the knights in their stronghold as that will stop you from working with their smith, who is an ok guy. 

Edited by Venatio