Hello.

I am still unable to beat this badass. I am level 11. I would like to know what party do you suggest to do it. Right now it's Edér, Kana, Durance, Sagani, Aloth and me.

I think I am going to try with some more magic firepower, GM and Hiravias maybe.

I am very dissapointed about this combat. It seems it isn't winnable unless you paralyze/petrify the dragon. Talk about tactics.

Another weird thing is that you can slay half/all of her minions and she won't get angry.

if you really wanan do it hard way without petrify :

priest is mendatory i think, for the accuracy buff ie devotion of faithful+blessing,

also debuff her reflexes/defense wirst with dragon slayer+mage expose vulnerabilites and blinded.

most offensive spells sue reflex check, so lowing  with blind is crucial. usually a blind+expodse weakness+terrified shud put her reflex/fortitude/dr lwo enough for u to be bale put some damage with your damaging spells. i suggest strongly using minolettes consusive missile+minoelteas peircing burst ( ignore dr).

also priest pilalr of fire is fine.

i did it on POTD few days ago, without petrify. minolettas  is op for killign bot hadra and taos9his ^pets. big damage, ignore Dr...

other way around, is if you cant debuff her dr/reflex/fortiu, make her accuracy clsoe to 0.

blind+priest despondent blow make her unable to hit anything...

just keep working at it, many things work.  Debuffs are key, though, it has too much resist and armor etc to just beat it down with brute force.  A melee heavy group may struggle here.

First time I tried it, my party just all fell over dead repeatedly and the combat log would not even say why.   I had to go away and come back later.  

An old bumper sticker at the conventions used to read ..  "sometimes the dragon wins" ...