How do I find the fampyr Raedric?

Hi guys,

This seems like a really stupid question... I peeked at the game choice consequences, and I would really like to kill Raedric the second time... but I have no idea how to advance the quest there. I visited Gilded Vale -- nothing triggers. I visited Raedric's castle, Kolsc is still in the throne room, nothing triggers...

I am not about to go to the Burial Isle (having sided with Hylea), and I feel I won't have another chance...

How do I get to fight fampyr Raedric?

There's a npc "frightened villager" or something like that in the Twin Elms (Act 3) Inn you have to talk to.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think this is pretty bad design in the sense that it breaks the consistency of the game. I totally missed this quest on my first playthrough because every other quest giver in the game i can think of has a unique name, so I didn't bother to talk to the frightened villager (even though I can vaguely remember there being someone like that, but I quickly explained that name away as flavour because I believed he was simply a refugee from defiance bay or some such).