Hail there...

I would like to endorse the team for the general quality of the game. Really nice job, after so many years there is truly an old-flavour game out.

In this post I'll outline/mention only 1 general drawback I witness. The general feeling of the game is a very nice blend of fantasy and grim-dark setting. At least to me (and with no spoiler reading so far) . Without having a kickstarter initial pledge, I got the chambion pack just to endorse the game.

You have included several settings in the game for hardcore gamers (less feedback options etc.) . Also you made the game truly playable by old PCs. Nice.

Why there isn't an option at least...to remove magic-enhancement weapon effects though?
I mean...you've included even a humour effect option for big heads. Can't be so difficult to remove some of these high glamour effects from enhancements....that even my 5th level character can craft on simple weapons!

I am wielding just a 1st tier enhanced weapon (flaming, slaying whatever) and I get the feeling I am wielding Elric's Stormbringer or Excalibur or something....apart from Graphics burden things...it's also unfitting I think to the rest of the game's touch. When and if I truly find Excalibur in game....how visualy is this going to differ from the rest....of the gear? A suppress "common" enhancements option, I think would be a nice addition.

P.S  when does a DLC with more..."manly"...companions comes out?  Like you know old classic stuff legends. A classic dwarf warrior. A female necromancer. A barbarian. A little more....adult flavour companion stories.

An option certainly wouldn't hurt.

Other than the flavor descriptions on some of the unique/named weapons, there is no real reason to buy most of them since you can usually get the same effects on other gear for a fraction of the cost.

• Like 1