MOON-SIZED plot hole - "Supply and Demand" quest

The longer you think about this quest, the less it makes sense. You don't understand, or pretend to not understand, how strong sexual drive is.

You're the kind of person who thinks a zebra is just a horse with a different coat pattern, aren't you?

The longer you think about this quest, the less it makes sense. You don't understand, or pretend to not understand, how strong sexual drive is.

You're the kind of person who thinks a zebra is just a horse with a different coat pattern, aren't you?

No, I think these forums are more interesting without you, so I'm adding you to ignore list. You're in broken record mode. Also, zebras can produce offspring with other equines, including horses.

Venatio, on 03 May 2015 - 2:30 PM, said:

I will humor you and outline the simple facts, then leave this forum post to rot.

1. The vast majority of Dyrewood inhabitants are human. Same species, Waidwens Legacy is still around, ergo need for contraceptives.

2. Yes, members of different species sleep with other members. This is established. This does not contradict point 1.

- See the quest "Final Act" and the dwarf noble woman.

3. Just because sexual pairings do not result in conception does not mean that people do not sleep with each other. They would not stay away from each other because of that. But they would not stay away from their own species because of that either. See point 1.

ad. 1) This would mean non-human prostitutes become more valuable, because they don't need contraceptives. If there aren't too many non-humans in Dyrwood, demand would be increased. They would migrate to Defiance Bay. Why didn't Maea think of this ? She's an aumaua, isn't she ? How did she become the owner, promoted from management ? Better to keep paying premium for bitter squash seeds, or hire non-humans ?

ad. 2) So ?

ad. 3) So ?

Edited by b0rsuk

No, I think these forums are more interesting without you, so I'm adding you to ignore list. You're in broken record mode. Also, zebras can produce offspring with other equines, including horses.

Interesting you'd call me in broken record mode when you just keep saying "No, you're wrong!" over and over. Nothing amuses me more than some **** shooting his mouth off at other people about things they themselves are doing.

And yes. Good thing you're able to point that out and yet ignore the fact that it basically *never* happens without human intervention forcing it to, because in nature interspecies breeding is really rare.

Edited by Katarack21
  • Like 1

Females of other races have been made to look attractive to us, players, which means humans. They need to be or female players would stay AWAY from them.

Female players who throw a game away if they can't play a lithe elf already have lithe elves as an option. For the rest of us, aesthetically pleasing doesn't necessarily mean sexually attractive. I played a Tauren during my brief stint in WoW. I played an Argonian in Elder Scrolls. I'm going to play an orlan in PoE.

Btw, hearth orlans have approximately 50% of their bodies covered in fur and shorter, lighter hairs on some not covered parts. It's in the guide.

• Like 1

I wonder just how hairy a hearth orlan really is.

2sbjyvO.png

Well like was pointed out, that's Wild Orlans, but more importantly, the portraits of either race do not answer my question.

If you know what I mean.

t50aJUd.jpg