Do all quest paths grant the same amount of experience? [No spoilers]

It seems to me that some ways to resolve quests are much easier than others and it made me wonder if the "harder" paths and options you can take will give you higher experience rewards. Anyone know?

I am not sure I understand the question.  Quests vary in the amount of XP they give, tasks give less, side quests give more than tasks but less than main quests.   My experience is that doing tasks and side quests will help you level up significantly.

I have but one enemy: myself  - Drow saying

nakia_banner.jpg

It seems to me that some ways to resolve quests are much easier than others and it made me wonder if the "harder" paths and options you can take will give you higher experience rewards. Anyone know?

Generally, I've found you just get a shot at better items. 

"Intelligence Options" are rather non-existent in this game. All the attribute-specific dialogue options are just for flavor or for peaceful resolutions. The way the stat system is set up, option-based XP would completely unbalance the game and ruin RP chances.

Edited by Bryy

Also, it doesn't really matter anyway. If there is any difference - and I don't think there really is - it's extremely small. Either way, you end up just short of level 11 at the end of Act 2, and max out at level 12 long before the endgame. So the possibility of minute differences in experience between the quests is really nothing to worry about.

t50aJUd.jpg

There is no difference...

Different paths may give out different slices of the entire pie along the road, while some dump all upon you straight away - but the end reward comulative is always the same (Also shown as quest experience upon finishing the quest in your log).

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

If you do "Subquests", ergo take the longer/more torough path, you usually get more XP, or some Money, or Items.

But as far as I can tell (Act 2) its not MUCH.

This is the type of answer I was looking for, thank you.

I knew you get differing money or items, but I wasn't sure if XP differed depending on which course you chose. I suspected there are certain quests which you can block yourself off from by choosing certain dialogues along the way, therefore XP gain can be optimized by choosing certain dialogues and opening more quests.