Pillars of Eternity voice actors: Who voices who?

Woah. To be honest, I didn't expect that many answers, even if I didn't get much info.

On a side note, replying the game again, I'm pretty sure Patrick Seitz also voiced Sparfel (the lookout guy at the beginning. He only got two lines).

OK. If Cindy Robinson has indeed voiced Calisca (as IMDB seems to show), then she definitely voiced Sagani. These voices sounds really similar.

By the way, you think I should try to contact Justin Bell? Since he's the audio director, he's the most likely person to have access to this information.

Go for it.

Woah. To be honest, I didn't expect that many answers, even if I didn't get much info.

On a side note, replying the game again, I'm pretty sure Patrick Seitz also voiced Sparfel (the lookout guy at the beginning. He only got two lines).

OK. If Cindy Robinson has indeed voiced Calisca (as IMDB seems to show), then she definitely voiced Sagani. These voices sounds really similar.

By the way, you think I should try to contact Justin Bell? Since he's the audio director, he's the most likely person to have access to this information.

Go for it.

You know if he got a contact adress?

Go for it.

Justin is super personable, he would likely answer a PM, maybe check this thread and send a polite message. 

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75268-tip-of-the-hat-to-justin-bell/

By the way, isn't there an end-credits sequence ... I haven't finished the game yet but I would think there's a voice credit list?

All Stop. On Screen.

Go for it.

Justin is super personable, he would likely answer a PM, maybe check this thread and send a polite message. 

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/75268-tip-of-the-hat-to-justin-bell/

By the way, isn't there an end-credits sequence ... I haven't finished the game yet but I would think there's a voice credit list?

There is a voice credit list, which is what I used for the opening topic. It just doesn't list who voices who.

Thanks for the link. I'll try it now.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

OK. After all this time, I didn't get any info from Justin Bell. But with the release of the expansion, there are some new info that could be found. Check the original post for more.

Edit: OK. For some reason, I can't edit my original post anymore. So I'll post it here.

The cast list for the expansion is rather easy to list.

Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part 1

Brandon Cole

Elspeth Eastman

Yep. Just these two. The voice actors for the original companions (whoever they are) went back to add more dialogue, but they're not credited. So I guess they count only for the new characters. So, we can already assume this:

Brandon Cole: Zahua

Elspeth Eastman: Devil of Caroc

I'll have to go through the game to add the new characters, but I think it's safe to assume that Brandon Cole voices the male characters and Elspeth Eastman voices the female ones. That would be helpful since I couldn't find information on Brandon Cole, that could help identify who he voiced in the main game.

Edited by POLE7645

I really want to know who Pallegina is, personally. For some reason she reminds me of Amanra from the Age of Mythology campaign....

qKz5nVP.png

tumblr_ntb1sfqeVI1rxxgfbo3_400.png                                                         

I stream every Friday at 9pm EST: http://www.twitch.tv/ladaarehn  Currently streaming: KOTOR 2.

Pillars of Eternity homebrew tabletop thread: https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/84662-pillars-of-eternity-homebrew-wip/

I really want to know who Pallegina is, personally. For some reason she reminds me of Amanra from the Age of Mythology campaign....

I'm tempted to say that it's Elspeth Eastman (the Devil of Caroc sound VERY similar), but I have no confirmation (and apparently no way to find them).

• 4 months later...

Aldhelm and Maerwald are voiced by the same actor (as are all of Maerwald's..."aspects").

Od Nua and Raedric are also the same guy.

Pretty sure Commander Clyver and Kana are the same guy.

Iovara and Icantha are the same actress.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

• 4 months later...

Patrick Seitz says he plays Kana on his Facebook. Not that the proof was needed. As you said, the voice is unmistakeable.

I want to know who voices Grieving Mother.

Tara Platt probably. GM sounds a lot like Mitsuru from Persona 3.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

IMDB does not seem to list the minor voices in the WM expansions. I am very curious about the voices of two female NPCs:

1. The orlan that loves cannons and explosions.

2. The orlan (?) that is stuck with a wagon in the bog.

Both are in WM part 2. I suspect that they are both voiced by Ashley Johnson and would looove some confirmation on that.

Anybody? :]

• 1 month later...

IMDB does not seem to list the minor voices in the WM expansions. I am very curious about the voices of two female NPCs:

1. The orlan that loves cannons and explosions.

2. The orlan (?) that is stuck with a wagon in the bog.

Both are in WM part 2. I suspect that they are both voiced by Ashley Johnson and would looove some confirmation on that.

Anybody? :]

I think it is Debi Derryberry, but I could be wrong.

I would like to at least see a proper IMDb to give the voice actors some recognition.

"The names that litter this world like debris are hard enough to wrap around the tongue, and what do they matter?"

- Durance, priest of the whore that is Magran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...