(minor spoilers) Chapter III - no new quests ?

Nope. Only thing is some flavor dialogue here and there.

It's one of the bigger mistakes in the game in my opinion, the whole rioting thing. It's so weird to include something like that in the game, and then not have it have a big impact upon the gameworld. I mean, it's a huge undertaking to "change up" the entire city afterwards but if they didn't have the manpower/time to do it, then I think it would've been better to have it be written another way, excluding the rioting.

• Like 2

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Nope. Only thing is some flavor dialogue here and there.

It's one of the bigger mistakes in the game in my opinion, the whole rioting thing. It's so weird to include something like that in the game, and then not have it have a big impact upon the gameworld. I mean, it's a huge undertaking to "change up" the entire city afterwards but if they didn't have the manpower/time to do it, then I think it would've been better to have it be written another way, excluding the rioting.

thanks for clarifying, and i do agree with you :)

I did all sub-quests so now basically I have nothing to do in the biggest city after such a big event occurred in the game which is a pity

what_can_cb510.png